Situated on 15 acres in South Central Pennsylvania, conveniently located to York, Harrisburg, Gettysburg and the Maryland line. The facility currently includes 20 over-sized and 12 X 12 matted stalls. Each of the stalls in the barn is equipped with built in fans and large windows that open allowing horses to hang their heads out. In addition, the extra high ceilings and open aisle-way allow for ventilation. There are two wash/grooming stalls, two feed rooms and tack rooms, and a storage loft located above the tack and grooming area.
The property also includes several turn-out paddocks, large jump field and a 110 X 220 outdoor ring with new fiber footing, as well as an 80 X 190 indoor arena with GG&T footing. The ring is equipped with a full course of show quality hunter, jumper and derby styles fences.
Our goal is to provide the best quality of care possible for all of the horses on the property.
- Daily turn-out (weather permitting)
- Regular manure removal from paddocks
- Stalls cleaned twice daily
- Feed and hay 2 to 3 times daily- based on individual needs
- Daily grooming
- Horses tacked-up and put away by staff for convenience
- Trainer and/or manager will look over all horses daily
- Management packs and loads all trucks/equipment for shows
- A clean/organized barn will be maintained